Podcast: Preparing Students for Supply Chain Careers – with Sunderesh Heragu, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at OSU
Sunderesh first shares his own supply chain career journey and then provides his thoughts about how students of industrial and systems engineering are being prepared for supply chain careers.
Podcast: Launching Off the Career Springboard – with Brett Frankenberg, Coca-Cola Supply Chain Executive
Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts, Rodney Apple and Chris Gaffney dive into conversation with Supply Chain Executive, Brett Frankenberg. Brett shares how he got started in supply chain through his curiosity about how things work in the physical operation side, but eventually was given an opportunity to get involved in higher-level enterprise systems.
Podcast: A Career in Supply Chain Transformation – with Jeff Markey, VP of Supply Chain Transformation at Coca-Cola
Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts, Rodney Apple and Chris Gaffney sit down with Jeff Markey. Jeff shares his supply chain career journey and talks about his passion for working on end-to-end processes and system transformation provided him with a career path he didn't originally envision.
Podcast: The Appeal of Careers in the Reverse Supply Chain with Elizabeth Maxted, VP & GM of Capital Assets at Liquidity Services
In this episode, Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts, Mike Ogle and Chris Gaffney sit down with Elizabeth Maxted. Elizabeth shares her supply chain career journey and provides her career influences and path from a business degree to the Corporate Executive Board organization to her current position.
Podcast: Pursue a Career That Makes You Happy – with Professor of American Public University, Oliver Hedgepeth
In this episode, Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts, Mike Ogle and Chris Gaffney break ground with Oliver Hedgepeth. Oliver shares his supply chain career journey and his passion for the growing areas of reverse logistics and artificial intelligence.
Podcast: A Career In The World of Returns – with Returns and Remarketing Leader for HP, Julie Ryan
In this episode, Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts sit down with Julie Ryan as she shares her supply chain career journey and her experiences learning from leaders with integrity and a vision.
Host: Rodney Apple
“The Supply Chain Talent Specalist”
- 20+ years of end-to-end supply chain recruitment experience
- 10+ years of leading all supply chain recruitment for 4 Fortune 500 Corporations that made the Garter Top 25 Supply Chains list – (Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Home Depot, Cummins)
Supply Chain Career Coach for ASCM (formerly APICS) for 7 years
Host: Mike Ogle
“The Supply Chain Professor”
- 10+ years as full-time faculty at three universities
- 17+ years in industry as VP of Educational & Technical Services at MHI (“The Industry That Makes Supply Chains Work”) and Sr. Dir. of Research and Academic Engagement at APICS (now ASCM)
Host: Chris Gaffney
“The Supply Chain Executive”
- Principal at ECG providing Supply Chain Services to the CPG Industry
- 25 Years w/ Coca-Cola holding Supply Chain leadership roles:
- VP of Global Strategic Supply Chain
- President of Global Supply
- SVP of Product Supply Systems
- VP of Logistics for North America