SCM Talent’s Supply Chain Podcasts
Conversations with Supply Chain Professionals.
Insights to Advance Careers and Teams.
Leadership Advice from Supply Chain Executives.
SCM Talent Podcast Programs:
Supply Chain Careers Series
A podcast focused around interviewing various supply chain professionals and executives, diving deep into the different stages of their careers and what led to their success.
Latest Podcast Episodes:
Leadership Podcast Series Ep 3: Identifying and Overcoming Your Blind Spots
Chris Gaffney highlights the top ways for leaders to identify their blind spots. He also discusses how oftentimes people do not like to be told what is wrong with themselves.
Leadership Podcast Series Ep 2: Work Life Balance
Chris Gaffney dives into 3 key factors that help create time and space for development. Listen to this episode to find out these 3 factors!
Leadership Podcast Ep 1: Start with a Self-assessment to Avoid Regrettable Career Moves
Chris Gaffney is introduced to the SCM Talent podcast team. He touches on his passion for coaching, mentoring, development, and his belief that students and professionals need a resource to help advance their own careers.
Podcast: Preparing Students for Supply Chain Careers – with Sunderesh Heragu, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at OSU
Sunderesh first shares his own supply chain career journey and then provides his thoughts about how students of industrial and systems engineering are being prepared for supply chain careers.
Podcast: Launching Off the Career Springboard – with Brett Frankenberg, Coca-Cola Supply Chain Executive
Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts, Rodney Apple and Chris Gaffney dive into conversation with Supply Chain Executive, Brett Frankenberg. Brett shares how he got started in supply chain through his curiosity about how things work in the physical operation side, but eventually was given an opportunity to get involved in higher-level enterprise systems.
Podcast: A Career in Supply Chain Transformation – with Jeff Markey, VP of Supply Chain Transformation at Coca-Cola
Supply Chain Careers podcast hosts, Rodney Apple and Chris Gaffney sit down with Jeff Markey. Jeff shares his supply chain career journey and talks about his passion for working on end-to-end processes and system transformation provided him with a career path he didn't originally envision.
Host: Rodney Apple
“The Supply Chain Talent Specalist”
- 20+ years of end-to-end supply chain recruitment experience
- 10+ years of leading all supply chain recruitment for 4 Fortune 500 Corporations that made the Garter Top 25 Supply Chains list – (Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Home Depot, Cummins)
Supply Chain Career Coach for ASCM (formerly APICS) for 7 years
Host: Mike Ogle
“The Supply Chain Professor”
- 10+ years as full-time faculty at three universities
- 17+ years in industry as VP of Educational & Technical Services at MHI (“The Industry That Makes Supply Chains Work”) and Sr. Dir. of Research and Academic Engagement at APICS (now ASCM)
Host: Chris Gaffney
“The Supply Chain Executive”
- Principal at ECG providing Supply Chain Services to the CPG Industry
- 25 Years w/ Coca-Cola holding Supply Chain leadership roles:
- VP of Global Strategic Supply Chain
- President of Global Supply
- SVP of Product Supply Systems
- VP of Logistics for North America