Host: Chris Gaffney
Co-Hosts: Mike Ogle and Rodney Apple
In this Episode:
In Episode 12 of the Supply Chain Careers Leadership Series Podcast, we focus on how to become the boss that people want to work with. Listen as Chris Gaffney discusses the challenges and opportunities of being a first-time people leader. He reviews the importance of setting clear expectations, being available and visible to your team, and asking for feedback. This episode also emphasizes the need to be confident and to leverage your boss’s support.
Here are some key takeaways from the episode:
- Set clear expectations with your team.
- Be available and visible to your team.
- Ask for feedback from your team and your boss.
- Be confident in your abilities.
- Leverage your boss’s support.